Chia seed pudding is a fantastic healthy snack/dessert option for those looking to satisfy their sweet tooth without sabotaging all their hard work in the gym. This recipe is just a base, allowing it to be incredibly versatile and able to be modified to fit your craving! Use any flavor protein powder (lemon is really good with berries), add dark chocolate chips, nuts, granola, cinnamon, peanut butter, or anything other healthy toppings to complete your creation! Ingredients:
- 1⁄4 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop of Ascent Protein Powder
- 1 cup of Almond or Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon of Honey (optional)
- Any other ingredients or toppings you choose
- Using a 16oz Mason jar (or any single serving container), combine ingredients together and stir with a spoon until the consistency is smooth and even. 2. Refrigerate overnight (or at least 4hrs). 3. Top with your choice of add-ons and enjoy!
Makes 2 servings: 275cal each